We had damage to all roofs, including the horse trailer. The house roof was repaired in a day and a half. The barn roof made me crazy. There was a problem ordering materials and a problem scheduling. Finally we got a date, and we moved the horses to neighbor Chuck's for what was supposed to be a day or two. Thank goodness the horses were happy there, and Chuck was happy to have them, because we were there for 8 days. And the roof wasn't done. The bottom 3 panels had been bent on delivery. Meanwhile, winter was upon us. The replacement panels came in and we had a date for completion last week, but alas, it was a windy day. Then today we got a break. It's sunny, in the 50s, and there's no wind.
It took 2 1/2 hours to complete the job after waiting for months. I am so glad that the roof is finally done, complete with replaced insulation. What an ordeal. If you ever need a roof, don't use AJ Roofing.