Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Visit to Suzanne's

We had a special bonus when we visited our friend Suzanne and her horse Phamous up in the foothills;  we saw a herd of elk!
They were hardly shy.  They wandered across her lawn and napped on the golf course.  Suzanne fed us  a delicious lunch, and then we were off to visit Phamous.  He has landed in the lap of luxury horsey living.
He has a huge stall and yummy treats.
We used to see Phamous and Suzanne every day, and we miss them.
David and Suzanne

12 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

Phamous is living at the ritz!

Louise said...

Elk! Oh, that must have been wonderful. You are very lucky. And, Phamous has it made.

John Going Gently said...

that stable is tidier than my cottage!!!

allhorsestuff said...

ELK! I have had my bouty with them!
I bet you miss them...neat couple and Phamous has a nice place..ooulala! He is so gorgeous!

Inger said...

How great that you got to see the elk herd. They seemed to feel right at home there. And the horse is having a wonderful stall and I'm sure is getting very spoiled.

Jim said...

Now THAT would be something to wake up to! A herd of Elk! Beautiful Terry.
Jim

Rising Rainbow said...

The elk are beautiful. We hardly see anything that mature around here when we do get to see them. As for Phamous he looks like one lucky horse. Wish my herd lived in such luxury.

Mare said...

Umm WOW!

~ Tom said...

When I saw the first photo I thought they were sculptures with great patinas!!! I guess you can tell where my mind's ben lately . . .

Phamous, like Paj and Reggie and Boomer, has earned his nice home.

Love
~ Tom

in2paints said...

I would like to board myself there please! Gorgeous! :)

Verde Farm said...

The elk photos were amazing! Quite a rack on that big guy!
Amy

sandy said...

Nice photos and the Elk are fantastic! Napping on the golf course, ....too funny.