Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm Back! (thank you Sophie)

I'm back!  Hip-hip-hooray!  I got so-o-o-o frustrated with my endless sign-in loop that after 1,000,000 attempts at signing in, I just plain gave up.  I tried everything.  I deleted my cookies, my cache, my browsing history.  Nothing worked.  But I had a gentle nudge from Sophie today, and tried yet again, and I'm back!  Thanks for nudges from my brothers Joe and Tom and friend Jan, but Sophie had the magic touch.  I'll do a real post soon; I'm just so glad I can post again I wanted to say Hi.

Don't watch this shaky video, just listen to the Meadowlark in the tree by our front door.  He's the ranch greeter.  This is how I feel -

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

(this is in2paints) Yay! Glad you're back! I still can't comment on blogs with embedded comment areas like yours, but I can pretend to be anonymous. :)

fromsophiesview said...

I now love meadowlarks!...and besides I knew there was a reason to leave a comment...sometimes it takes some weird hiccups to get things going again...so glad to be of service...SLURPIE going your way!

Tracey said...

AT LAST! Welcome back....have missed you. xxxxxxxxxx

Texan said...

YEAH your back! I was hoping you would return!

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Whey Hey !....I know the feeling !! Ive been missing for quite sometime myself...and I know just how frustrating it can be !.....Great to have you back....and enjoy that chirpeeeee feeling just like your lovely Meadowlark !!....GGREATTT !!!!!.......Jayne

Alison said...

yay! I was just thinking about you last night, trying to remember why you hadn't been posting and wondering if we'd ever get more updates on Ben.

Glad you're back. :)

Cindi said...

I love the Meadowlark...Oh how I've missed their sound...Welcome back (((hugs)))

Louise said...

Welcome back! I'm back, too, and catching up with old friends. I hear blogger has been a pain lately, and from what you say, it's true.

Janet said...

Welcome back ! what a wonderful sound to wake up to ! Looking forward to catching up with your adventures xx