Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

How can I help?

This adorable little girl is Kezia.


She shares a home with my favorite blogging goat, Isobelle Golightly, and she needs  a big bad surgery.  Another of my favorite bloggers, Texan, is coordinating a blogger campaign to raise funds for this tiny rescue.  She's provided links to blogs that are donating lovely homemade items for sale for Kezia. 

It got me thinking about how I could help.  I'm a horse servant, not a crafter!  Besides being a consumer, all I could come up with is to spread the word.  Maybe you'd like some lovely handmade goat soap.  Or some gorgeous handspun yarn.  Or maybe you're lucky enough to need an adorable goat coat!  If so, check out the links in Texan's link!

Best of luck, little Kezia.

7 comments:

John Going Gently said...

that photo breaks your heart

Janet said...

Have ordered some goat soap ! hope that helps a little bit x
Just as a matter of interest which car would you pick ? I think you would enjoy something challenging-a little flighty ? racy ? Ferrari ? go on you can tell me ?

Texan said...

Thanks a million girly! This is great and a big help!

Dom said...

O goodness.... she's so cute. I hope she raises the funds she needs.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Kezia is sitting on my lady's lap right now! She's getting many kisses. My lady thanks all of you with all her heart. She's getting all kerfoozled and weepy. Tee hee.

Inger said...

I borrowed the picture and posted a plea for help with referral to Texan's blog on my blog today. I once saw money being raised by bloggers to help rescue a disabled and abused elephant in Thailand, so I know that spreading the word is key here. I think every little thing you can do will help Kezia get her surgery funds.--Inger

Ashley Ashbee said...

Aw, I hope she gets her surgery and that it's successful.