Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

To Longer Days -

As we walk to the barn in the early morning light, I love to look at the beauty of the day.  One of my favorite sights is this ranch on the horizon.  Some days the trees look like they are floating.
At the barn, I turn and look back toward the house.  The moon is so beautiful I regret not watching the eclipse.  But there are horses to feed in the morning.
I am glad the days are getting longer;  we had an extra minute of daylight today.  But I will miss the early morning light.

9 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

I look forward to longer days....That last shot is incredible.

Sharon said...

Great shots! Yes, I too am looking for the longer days. (Although Jill does let me sleep a little longer in the morning and I still get to watch the sun rise.)

Cindi said...

beautiful!
thx for sharing the pictures!

Louise said...

I look forward to the longer days, too. Though, I do like that, like Sharon's Jill, my Becky does let me sleep in a little later in the morning.

Texan said...

Well okay you may get a half written comment LOL if so sorry ...it sort of took off mid post here.

Your pictures are lovely. I look forward to more hours of daylight, minutes I will take that too :O). I am apparently a light hound, tee hee, I need lots of it. It seems to affect my mental well being. :O).

JJ said...

What beautiful pictures!!! I'm happy the days are getting longer too :)

Inger said...

Gorgeous pictures -- it's still raining here and I'm beginning to wonder what happened to the snow. Have a great day!--Inger

John Going Gently said...

TO LONGER DAYS!
cLINKS DRINKS!

sandy said...

Great photos. I am so ready for longer days. I was the minute we hit daylight savings time.